Whole Body Thermography
Whole Body Thermography is a gentle, painless, non-invasive testing method that is an adjunct diagnostic device for breast health, prostate health, thyroid abnormalities, musculoskeletal disorders and many more chronic conditions. Whole Body Thermography can identify underlying causes of many chronic illnesses long before symptoms appear.
What is Whole Body Thermography / Thermometry?
Whole Body Thermography is a full body screening that, unlike regular Thermography, is not based on an anatomical view of the body. Rather, Thermography evaluates how the whole body and especially its organs and glands are regulating. This is done by measuring temperature changes before and after a cooling stress is applied to the body. We are able to assess dental issues, endocrine function, brain function, digestive issues, reproductive health, sinus issues, and much more.
How does it work?
An infrared sensor is used to take temperatures on over 100 points on your body in a temperature-controlled environment while you are dressed. Once this is done, you disrobe down to your underwear and stand in a cool room (68-70 degrees) for 10 minutes. Certain patterns in your body’s response to the cooling can indicate a number of underlying health issues which you may wish to investigate further.
Who Can Take The Test?
Whole Body Thermography is for women, men and children (over the age of 6 years).
Why It is Different From Other Tests
Many diagnostic tests require the patient to be exposed to radiation or trauma, as in the case of mammography. Because we are not “imaging” an anatomical view of the body, we are able to use infrared sensors which cause no harm to the body in order to paint a physiological picture of the body and how it is functioning. This whole body screening is non-invasive, safe, and convenient when compared with other types of screenings.
Click here to see the differences in thermography technology.
Thermography has been used for more than 20 years in Europe but has recently been automated in order to improve accuracy and interpretation.
We are located at: 14860 Montfort Dr, Suite 205, Dallas, TX, 75254.
In order to have a successful test, it is imperative that you follow the Patient Test Preparations completely. Failure to do so prohibits us from performing the Thermography testing. There will be a $50 rescheduling fee.
- Do not exercise, do not bathe, do not shower for at least 2.5 hours before your appointment.
- Have a light breakfast. If possible, do not drink more than one cup of coffee. Avoid cola and other caffeinated drinks.
- Avoid smoking immediately before the measurement.
- Take only the medications to which you are adjusted.
- Wear a shirt or blouse – please no turtlenecks or constricting clothing.
- Do not use creams that contain grease. Do not apply makeup.
- Important. Both in summer and winter, arms and legs should be covered.
Please observe these office policies:
- If you are not able to make your appointment, please allow us 24 hours notice. Failure to do so will result in a forfeiture of your deposit.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to fill out additional paperwork. If you would like to save time, all of the forms that will need to be signed are attached, you may print and sign prior to your appointment
- To ensure full appointment time, please arrive on time and ready for your appointment.
- Please refrain from wearing any fragrances as we have many clients with severe sensitivities.
- If client is a child, please bring only that child to the appointment. We do not provide childcare for siblings before, during, or after your appointment time. You should make other arrangements for any other children in your care during the appointment time.