We are excited to let you know about a new product that we are carrying in our office called Gluten Relief.
Millions of people suffer from severe gluten intolerance, know as celiac disease, while even more suffer from mild sensitivity to gluten found in when, barley, rye and oats.
Avoiding foods with gluten and casein can be difficult, even for those on a gluten and casein-free diet.
Research indicates that incomplete digestion of gluten and casein may lead to behavioral, learning and concentration problems in children.
In healthy digestive conditions, specialized cells in the pancreas, stomach and salivary glands produce digestive enzymes to break down food and improve nutrient absorption. But many people lack the capacity to produce specialized enzymes for gluten and casein digestion.
Benefits of Gluten Relief:
- Gluten Relief utilizes powerful protease enzymes to support the digestion of proteins such as gluten and casein.
- Gluten Relief allows gluten and casein proteins to be properly broken down.
- Gluten Relief relieves gas, bloating and constipation caused by grain and dairy protein.
- Gluten Relief aids digestion of gluten-containing cereals including wheat, casein containing dairy products and other high-protein foods.
- Gluten Relief assists in fat and oil digestion with enzyme lipase. It contains 5 specific enzymes for complete sugar, carbohydrate, and polysaccharide digestion.
- Stays active in a wide range of pH.
Now, you can see why we are so excited about this product. If you are interested in trying it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.352.7546.