Meatballs are a great way to “hide” as many vegetables as you can into one easy meal. They are easy for kids to grab and go, perfect for lunches or a delicious dinner that is a meal all by themselves!
2 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 medium onion
3 celery stalks
1 large carrot
1 green pepper
4 cups fresh spinach
1/4 cup almond meal
1 tsp Italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grate carrot.
3. In a food processor, finely chopped onion, pepper, celery and spinach.
4. Add the meat and all vegetables to a large bowl. Add eggs, almond meal, seasoning and salt and pepper. Mix well.
Mixture should look like this:
5. Form into meatballs. Meatballs should be larger than golf balls.
6. Place meatballs in a large baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
Be sure to enter the Natural Linens Giveaway.
Today is the LAST DAY!