We love these breadsticks! The recipe is from the Against All Grain cookbook by Danielle Walker.
- 1 1/4 blanched almond flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp seas salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place all the ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix on medium until a ball of dough forms. Divide the dough into 10 equal parts and roll them into golf-ball-sized pieces.
3. Roll each piece of dough out into a pencil shape with fingertips, about 12 inches long. If the dough begins to crack, wet fingertips slightly and continue rolling. Place the breadsticks on a baking sheet lines with parchment paper, spacing evenly.
4. Bake for 12 minutes, turning over halfway through.
Yields: 10 breadsticks