12 oz Dark Chocolate Morsels (70% or higher)
1 TBSP Coconut oil
3/4 cup raw hulled pumpkin seeds (the green kind)
3/4 cup dried cranberries (with no added sugar) (found at Sprout’s)
coconut flakes (unsweetened)
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Melt chocolate morsels and coconut oil over a double boiler until melted.
3. Add pumpkin seeds and cranberries to melted chocolate. Stir until mixed well.
4. Pour onto baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and coconut flakes.
5. Chill at least 2 hours or until firm enough to break into pieces.