Are you tired of spending $5.00 for a fancy pumpkin latte that is full of sugar and other ingredients that you can’t even pronounce? Once you taste this pumpkin latte, you will no longer spend your money at a coffee shop!
When making my latte, I used Unsweetened Almond milk, but you can use coconut milk, if you are allergic to almonds.
- 1/2 cup black coffee
- 3/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 3 TBSP organic pumpkin puree
- 1 TBSP raw honey (you can add more depending on how sweet you like your latte)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Brew your coffee and set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, add milk, pumpkin, and honey. Whisk over medium heat, until hot.
3. Remove from heat. Add pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Whisk.
4. Pour milk mixture into the bottom half of a coffee cup, then pour your strong coffee on top.
5. Top with whipped cream or whipped coconut milk, if desired. Sprinkle cinnamon.
Don’t Miss a Post. Subscribe by email!