- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
- ¼ cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat a griddle or shallow sauté pan to medium heat. Brush with coconut oil.
- Place all of the wet ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on medium speed until combined.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients; beat until smooth and mixed well. Allow batter to sit for 5 minutes, then stir before pouring.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter for each pancake onto the hot pan. Wait for the edges to start to lift, about 30 seconds, then gently flip the cake over. Continue cooking until thoroughly cooked and brown on both sides.
- Top pancakes with toasted pecans, butter, or maple syrup, if desired.