Now for the question I get all the time. What do you do if you’ve been exposed or feel as if you are “coming down” with flu?
Here are a few tips to help you start feeling better:
- Clear with spit – every 4 hours for 24 hours. (Have them spit in a glass and hold it while you perform the desensitization tapping up and down their spine. Have them hold it for 15 minutes.) I know it sounds crazy, but it really works!
- Take large doses of vitamin D3* – it is recommended that children can take doses as high as 20,000 IU daily for a week to recover quickly from viruses and adults can take up to 50,000 IU for up to a week
- Take probiotics – take with every meal if you are having intestinal symptoms
- Use FluMaxPro* – a full dose every 30 minutes until symptoms subside
- Use vitamin C* – up to 5,000 mg daily to support your immune system during sickness.
- Use NutraMedix* Noni extract – take 5-20 drops in 2 ounces of water every 20 minutes for 24-46 hours – you will tell a HUGE difference!
- Blow your nose often
- Eat only vegetables, lean white meats, broths, and SHUN SUGAR!!!
- Rest and drink water!
For Strep Throat:
Gargle with warm salt water EVERY hour
Take Grapefruit seed extract EVERY hour
Take Colloidal Silver (about 10 drops or 1/4 tsp) EVERY hour
Take Protease Plus* EVERY hour.
24 hours will make a HUGE difference!
* available through K6 Marketplace