Do you have Candida? Not sure? Be sure to read our last post about Symptoms of Candida.
If you have Candida, you will need to be on a strict NO SUGAR OR YEAST diet for at least 4-6 weeks, sometimes longer, or until symptoms disappear. Yes, this diet is difficult, but it’s not impossible!
Once you get rid of Candida, you will feel like a new person. Trust me, I know. I’ve been there.
Candida Diet Do’s and Don’ts
- Sugar and sweeteners – including sucrose, fructose, malt, sugar, honey, date sugar, molasses, turbinado sugar (this includes candy, soda pop and desserts)
- Lard, Crisco, margarine, hydrogenated vegetable oils, soybean, cottonseed and corn oils,
- Bread, crackers, pasta
- Fruit and fruit juice
- Fermented foods and drinks
- Canned soups
- Deli meats and processed meats
- Peanuts and peanut butter
- Potato chips and other fried snack foods
- Fried foods in general
- Leftover food
- Regular coffee, instant coffee and teas of all sorts including herbal teas
- Condiments such as soy sauce, catsup, mayonnaise, barbeque sauce and MSG
- Dairy products excluding unsweetened yogurt
Reduce to 3 servings weekly
- starchy vegetables (peas, potatoes, corn, squash
- Nuts and seeds (small amounts)
- Beans, peas, and other legumes
- Rice cakes
Eat Plenty of
- Lean chicken breasts
- Lean beef
- All vegetables except for starchy vegetables (see above)
Onions, garlic, cabbage, broccoli, turnips and kale help to inhibit Candida growth. (Eat up!) Use healthy oils such as coconut or extra virgin olive oil in minimal amounts. Butter may be used very sparingly also. Drink plenty of water daily.
Use the following schedule of supplements in 2 week increments to aid in killing the Candida.
Rotate every 2 weeks taking 1 capsule of each three times daily with meals
A. Candida Herbal Enzyme Blend
B. Olive Leaf Extract and Black Walnut
C. Caprylic Acid and Goldenseal
D. Candida Herbal Enzyme Blend
E. Cat’s Claw and Garlic
F. Oil of Oregano and Pau D’Arco
Reintroduce sugars and carohydrates slowly and methodically until you have realized your body’s threshold for carbohydrates. Aim for a low yeast lifestyle for maximum health benefits.
As always, K6 Wellness is here to help with you on your journey to great health. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website.