With school back in session, parents often have a hard time figuring out what they should pack in school lunches. They need quick, easy ideas that their kids will actually eat!
I’ve come up with some easy, healthy….and delicious ideas for your child’s lunchbox.
- Nitrate-free lunch meat; rolled up with sliced vegetables in the center
- No-grain bread with almond or cashew butter
- Lettuce wraps with bacon or lunch meat, avocado, and tomato
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Salad with chicken strips
- Leftovers from dinner the night before
- Cucumber sandwiches (use the cucumber for bread with ham in center)
- Homemade soup or stew
- Chicken salad (made with homemade mayo)
- Almonds and cashews
- Sliced vegetables
- Sliced apples with almond butter
- Beef jerky (be sure to find one with no-sugar.)
- Banana-nut cookies
- strawberries and blueberries
- Autumn muffins
I hope these ideas help as you pack your kids a wonderful, healthy lunch!