Did you know that May is National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month? We put together a list that this a must know if you suffer from asthma and allergies.
10 Asthma & Allergy Facts You NEED to Know
1. May is peak of the season for asthma and allergies
2. 35 million Americans suffer from asthma and allergies
3. If one family member has asthma or allergies, other family members are more likely to suffer also
4. Dallas is #7 worst city in the nation for allergies
5. Dallas is #1 worst city in Texas for allergies
6. You can STOP an asthma attack using only your hands
7. BioSET can effectively reduce / eliminate sensitivities that contribute to allergy and asthma attacks
8. Asthma is most likely caused by genes, environmental and food triggers, hormone changes, and infections.
9. Asthma sufferers struggle to EXHALE properly, not INHALE.
10. 80% of people with asthma have allergies to airborne substances such as tree, grass and weed pollens, mold, animal dander, dust mites and cockroach particles.
Stay tuned to our blog all month long for some great wellness tips to help you with your asthma or allergies.