1. Take a Bath: Add 6-12 drops of essential oil to a warm bath and agitate the water. Relax in the bath.
2. Smell: Sniff directly from the bottle or put a few drops of essential oil on a tissue and gently inhale. This method is wonderful for providing instant relief.
3. Massage: Add 8-10 drops of essential oil to 1 oz of massage oil for an all over body massage.
4. Compress: Add 4 to 15 drops oil to hot or very cold water. Soak a cloth in the mixture, and wring out the excess water. Apply to affected area. This is great to use for pain relief and first aid.
5. Foot Rub: Add 15 drops of oil to one teaspoon of Jojoba . Massage into bottom of foot and let soak in for about 10 minutes. Be careful when you stand or walk.
6. Steam Inhalation: Add 4 to 10 drops of essential oil to a glass bowl of very hot water. Cover both your face and the bowl with a towel and breathe deeply. Do not allow your face to touch the water.
7. Make a Spray Mist: Fill a small spray bottle with water and 5-10 drops of essential oil. The spray adds a wonderful, therapeutic fragrance to the air in they room.
Our goal at K6 Wellness is to help you and your family on your journey to great health. Please let us know how we can help you.